We all go through a crisis at one point in our lives. I just want to let you know that you are NOT alone. There is someone out there who can help you and be there for you. You are strong and you have so much to look forward to in life.
- Crisis Text Line I am a Crisis Counselor for CTL. We are launching to Canada soon! For now, we are only available for those in the United States. Feel free to reach out to us, if you are in crisis. We are available 24/7. Text HOME to 741741.
- LifeLine Crisis Chat Available by IM for limited hours at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/talk-to-someone-now/ or 1-800-273-TALK.
- 121Help.Me A texting crisis line available for children and teenagers. Text 121HELP to 20121.
- Veteran’s Live Chat https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/TextTermsOfService.aspx
- Teen Line Teens helping teens. Text TEEN to 839863 or call 310-855-4673.
- Military Crisis Line (1-800-273-8255) PRESS 1
- Depression Hotline 1-630-482-9696
- Trevor Project Suicide Hotline for LGBTQ Youth 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway Hotlines 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
If there are any hotlines that I forgot or you’d like me to add, please let me know!
If you would like to vent to me personally, please fill out this form. I will get back to you shortly.